This short course will provide learners with a background understanding of what Quality is, and how it can be managed using formal techniques to deliver better products and services.
Working at your own pace, learners will learn:
- How to define Quality and why it's important
- The Benefits of Formal Quality Management
- The differences between Quality Plans, Quality Management Systems and ISO 9001
- The Three Fundamental Concepts underpinning Quality Management
- How Organisations can be better managed using Quality Management techniques
- A Practical Case Study-driven exercise to enable learners to demonstrate their new Quality Management skills